- 30 for $30 *30 consecutive days of unlimited yoga for $30.
New students only! Excludes Kid's Yoga
- $15 drop in (one class)
- $42 3 pack of classes ($14 each class, expires in 3 months)
- $65 5 pack of classes ($13 each class, expires in 6 months)
- $120 10 pack classes ($12 each class, expires in 9 months)
- $220 20 pack classes ($11 each class, expires in 12 months)
- Kid's Yoga Classes $10 each session or 4 classes for $35 (expires in 12 months)
- $10 Student/ Senior drop in *Must present a valid I.D.
- $125 One month of unlimited yoga
- $99.00 monthly membership *monthly unlimited yoga with 3 month commitment auto pay agreement. Must contact studio via email one month in advance prior to cancellation. Will auto renew after initial commitment has expired without notice.
Vinyasa - A type of yoga which consist of dynamic movement linked with synchronizing breath. Be ready for an empowered sequence to cultivate strength, flexibility, and to replenish your soul.
Level 1 - This class is great for someone who has never done yoga! Even for those who just need to brush up on some basics.
Level 2 - This class includes arm balances, inversion, transitions, and various types of advanced postures.
Gentle Flow - Feeling a little low on energy or just want a slower pace class? Come join in on this relaxing yet strong class of vinyasa yoga.
Restorative/ Yin - Uses props to assist in holding postures. This assist the body in deep relaxation promoting healing and restoration to the mind and body.
Yin/ Chant - Stretching postures for 3-4 mins along with chant meditation. Be ready for feel the body relax and open as we engage in reciting mantras.
Pre-natal - This class is catered to all the expecting mommies! With the use of props we will practice beneficial yoga postures for you and your baby. Get ready to relax your body and connect with you little one.
Senior Yoga Hour - This class is for our friendly seniors! Participants can use a chair or any of the other props during class. Class is designed towards a very gentle practice to help keep the body limber and the mind peaceful.